After a mere five year wait I've finally pulled together the hacking that's been going on sporadically over the intervening period and released an update to the BDiff / BPatch utilities.
It's only a minor update that fixes a couple of minor bugs, but underneath there's been a major refactoring from largely procedural to mainly OOP code: it's all been modernised and Pascal-ified, making it harder to see the code's C origins.
What's more the project has been moved from Subversion to Git, hosted on GitHub as delphidabbler/bdiff, making it easier for anyone who may want to fork it or contribute. Pull requests are welcome.
For me it represents a return to coding after about 3 months lay off. I just got bored and disillusioned with it all! Possibly more on this later.